dankpelt said what

Reading this means you're at least smart enough to go down to Kentucky, show them fire, and be their god.

9.18.2004

(Un)Holy Shit



Maybe it's the paint fumes from the freight elevator talking here, but I am compelled to post again. What paint? What fumes? What elevator? That's hardly the issue, is it? FOCUS! Somebody has to - I sure as shit can't. (again, I blame the fumes. or the heroin.) To elaborate on the elevator situation, I believe it was painted in an effort to erase what some Longfellow-wannabe-type scrawled on the wall, which was - and I quote - "FUK YOU." Prolific, yes? Apparently this person was so fed up with the way things were going, they had to fucking (or should I say "fuking") c-a-r-v-e this message into the wall of the elevator. As far as I can surmise, they have a problem with Otis. And the letter C. I'm sure this is done by the same Einstein that has a penchant for wiping boogers on the walls of the stalls in the men's room in my office... boogers aren't so bad, but the other day I cut my arm on a particularly large one. I think the wound is infected now. THAT was gross. THAT was also a lie. Not the booger part, just the part about me having an infected booger cut on my arm. I treat those jagged wall attachments with caution, and I think I'm a better man for it. While on the subject of work, and poop, and bad ways to get hurt/die, how about those dairy farm workers that drowned in cow shit? Talk about a shitty day at work, huh? Huh?

*crickets*


For those too busy or too lazy, here's an excerpt of the article:

The wastewater "was inside his nose. He gulped it. It was inside his lungs," said prosecutor Gloria Mas.


Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

pen0r!