dankpelt said what

Reading this means you're at least smart enough to go down to Kentucky, show them fire, and be their god.

11.03.2004

Fuck.



President Bush shares a laugh with members of his family in the residence of the White House,Tuesday, Nov. 2, 2004, moments after hearing his favorite "a poor person, a middle class person, and a minority walk into a bar" joke (AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais)

Crooound (1:07:05 PM): Strategery
Crooound (1:07:20 PM): nothing I voted for won
Crooound (1:07:24 PM): or went as I voted
sketchball76 (1:07:47 PM): What the fuck is wrong with people
sketchball76 (1:08:00 PM): Yes to Bush!
sketchball76 (1:08:08 PM): Yes to bigotry and oppression!
Crooound (1:08:09 PM): you know...and it was that defining marriage thing that got a ton of people to the booth I bet.
sketchball76 (1:08:17 PM): Yup
sketchball76 (1:08:26 PM): Conservative people unfortunately
Crooound (1:08:28 PM): "Hey...while I'm voting against gays why don't I give GW another chance...he's okay!"
sketchball76 (1:08:30 PM): Fuckin idiots
Crooound (1:08:32 PM): totally
Crooound (1:08:59 PM): well, you have to admit that religion works well in government for the Middle East...so maybe we should just give it a chance.
Crooound (1:09:07 PM): you never know
Crooound (1:09:15 PM): I mean...God is smart, right?

5 Comments:

  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger CopperTopp said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger dank said…

    As much as I dislike Bush and what the Republican party stands for in general, I can't let something -that- harsh against the man stay up on the site. Sorry, CopperTopp - you've been censored.

     
  • At 12:17 AM, Blogger I cAn rEaD said…

    Holy CATS!

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger dank said…

    Indeed, Merckling. Indeed.

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger I cAn rEaD said…

    Yeah Dude...I'm a blogger. It was totally an accident.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

pen0r!