dankpelt said what

Reading this means you're at least smart enough to go down to Kentucky, show them fire, and be their god.

11.09.2004

The Quest For Syrup, Chapter III - The Inspiration





I'm still after you, buddy. I'm gonna buy you and taste you. And write something, something probably dumb.


p.s. - Thanks to the 7 people that sent me this picture today (Melinda was first), it's an inspiration. I printed it and hung it up on my mirror. I look at this photo and narrow my eyes, with Eye of the Tiger playing faintly in the background.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:54 AM, Blogger phildo said…

    This reminds me of the following:

    http://www.thesneeze.com/mt-archives/cat_steve_dont_eat_it.php

    Dan, don't do it!!!

     
  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger I cAn rEaD said…

    If you die from drinking this glue, can I have your computers, console gaming systems, all your games, your tv, your stereo...and any left over illegal items you may have laying around?
    Lemme know.

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger dank said…

    Phil, nice to see you investigating what I'm doing here. Don't tell the law about it. That site is pretty damn good, but that shit he's eating is waaaaaaay nasty - potted meat? Beggin Strips? Fermented Soy? Ugh! None of these are delicious syrup. And, you - I CAN READ - look closely at the bottle in the photo. Non-Toxic. Sorry.

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Blogger I cAn rEaD said…

    uh...I really can't read.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

pen0r!