dankpelt said what

Reading this means you're at least smart enough to go down to Kentucky, show them fire, and be their god.

11.08.2004

The Quest For Syrup, Interlude B - I Don't Get It Either

The sound of the muffler backfiring was often mistaken for a gunshot

Or was it the other way around

The brave cat had killed many ferrets

Quesadilla isn't funny like wet burrito is to you

Garnish is your favorite word

Whisker biscuit

Lemurs know what you're doing


Ok, we're back to normal now. Trying out some freeform nonsense that may confuse you. I think a lot of people kind of hate words. Sometimes if they're vocalized, but more than anything when they're words on paper, or a computer monitor shooting deadly radiation directly into the BACK OF YOUR BRAIN (they seriously do that, I think. I knew a guy who knew a guy that had this story about this girl that was all strung out on whiskey and Corn Pops that could eat, like, 12 cornish game hens in one sitting... and she said something about gamma rays. Or so he said he said she said. Down by the goddamned seashore.) most people hate words. Those that do hate words sometimes don't mind certain words strung together, like "all we have is Pabst and jerky," or "you can clear that up with penicillin." Some people do like words, and I salute you. If you've made it this far into this post, in addition to realizing that I'm making no fucking sense, you're at least smart enough to go down to Kentucky, show them fire, and be their god. I have to say, even I sometimes hate words... with their taunting elusiveness that they can possess on so many different occasions. Like when you step on your friend's fish. How do you say something to that? How do you explain how the fish got on the floor in the first place? What's the most tactful way to explain electrifying a fish tank accidentally with a wristwatch and a can of Mr. Pibb? I don't know - I've never done this. But if I did? I'd be fucked. All because of words, and their stupid syllables and capital letters and "definitions" and ..
um
..
stuff.

I don't get it either.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

pen0r!