dankpelt said what

Reading this means you're at least smart enough to go down to Kentucky, show them fire, and be their god.

7.05.2005

Well, This Is a Post. Kind Of. -OR- I'll Take a Mouth AND a Non-Descript In "Wonder Wave," Please!



I get a lot of spam. Like, a LOT. It usually makes me laugh a little, but this one is in a class all its own. Observe:

Hello,

Allow me to present the latest discover
in pleasure devices for men's!!

The sex toy is a portable, concealable,
sturdy MALE masturbation device that our customers describe as
"Awesome", "Amazing", and "Ingenious".
Cleverly disguised as an ordinary flashlight,
it's easy to store and transport without drawing attention.
Available in a variety of styles –
Mouth, Anus, Vagina and Non-Descript –
and offering a variety of special sensations –
Original, Super Tight, Super Ribbed, and Wonder Wave–
presents our clients with a multitude of erotic experiences,
fantasies and sensations to elevate orgasms
to a new peak of intense sexual pleasure.
http://www.bestmaletoys.info/fl/?fl
Confidentiality assured!
This is a one time offer. NO other emails you'll receive from us!
http://www.bestmaletoys.info/s.php
chive class diluent brute ottoman tart jab bijective fodder division



My friends had a couple observations:

Wezzul (3:29:20 PM): the fleshlight

Wezzul (3:29:21 PM): lol

CrookedSound (3:29:55 PM): So, no one will think you are doing anything weird with your flashlight at your desk. Great idea.


I guess I just adore the broken English. This message could probably be submitted to http://engrish.com (yeah, check that out, too!)



There's something odd about the fruit at this place


4 Comments:

  • At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Wezzul said…

    It's good you updated this. This is exactly the type of post I expected.

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Anonymous muncee420 said…

    nothing screams "classy" more than a nicely colored pocket pussy. let me know how they work out. I am always looking for a great gift to give those special men in my life (like dad).

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are these safe for use even for people who are on "burst after burst" therapy?

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey guys, there's another English person about, :)
    I'm a new on dankpelt.blogspot.com
    looking forward to speaking to you guys soon

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

pen0r!